At Safequip we are proud of our reputation in providing high quality products which deliver great performance and durability time and time again without compromise, to ensure customer satisfaction that has become synonymous with our products.
For this reason we include extended warranties on many of our IONIC branded products to give customers total confidence when considering purchasing any of our products. However it is important that our customers are aware of the key terms of our product warranties, which must be followed to avoid invalidating the warranty.
- The warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only.
- Any modification or additions made to a product(s) which has not been approved by the manufacturer will invalidate the product warranty with immediate effect.
- The warranty does not cover defects or physical damage caused by miss use or accidental damage.
- In the event of either a warranty claim, or repair to a product, the customer must in the first instance contact our service centre: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for any work to be carried out by our own qualified technicians. Safequip Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for products that have been repaired by another company, unless they have initially been approved by us.
- In the case of a product(s) being found to be defective, Safequip Ltd reserve the right to either replace the product or repair the product Free of Charge, excluding shipping costs.
If you have any questions regarding product warranties, please contact us, where we will be happy to answer any queries you may have – Tel: +44 (0) 1259 727835 option 3 or email us at email@example.com