Work positioning seat harness.
The AVAO SIT work positioning seat harness features a semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent work positioning. They are contoured and lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended.
This seat harness is built to accept a TOP to convert it into a fall arrest harness or a TOP CROLL to convert it into a rope access harness.
- Built for comfort
- Semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- Waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
Facilitates carrying and organization of tools
- Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- Four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- Two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- The rear attachment point on the waistbelt allows attachment of a restraint lanyard, or a TOP CROLL (new or old version) to make the harness into a rope access harness
- Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel