The Baltic range of Emergency Services lifejackets feature a newly designed lung that gives improved head support and is fitted with the latest UML CXi inflator so that the lifejacket status may be checked without opening the cover.
The outer cover is manufactured from a durable polyester with a zip closure to prevent the lifejacket opening up when not required.
Fitted with non-magnetic stainless steel front buckles, crutch straps, whistle and lifting becket. It also comes complete with back attachment D-ring and retroreflective tape.
Key features include:
- New Lung design bladder providing enhanced support in the water
- Tough Polyester outer cover
- Adjustable waist belt
- Attachment ‘D’ ring on the back
- Retro reflective tape
- Moulded lash tab for external safety light attachment
- Toggles to fit a sprayhood
- Zip closure
- Lifting becket
- Size: 40kg – 150kg
- Uses a standard 60g Co2 cylinder
- Certified: EN ISO 12402 – 2
- 2 year guarantee