The drysuit Work Boot is used by river professionals, rescue agencies and Navy SEALS, the Work boot Wetshoe is the hardest-working river boot on the market today. It is designed to be worn as a stand-alone boot or used as a drysuit over boot as a water working boot.
- Lace-up synthetic leather and 5-mm neoprene upper provides warmth, unmatched ankle support and a secure fit.
- 7 mm neoprene insole absorbs the shock of every step.
- Heavy-duty lug sole keeps you on your feet in varied terrain â€“ It is a marking sole.
- Wrap round Velcro securing strap
- Wear areas are reinforced with synthetic leather and rubber.
- Fin tab at rear
- Full sizes only: 5-14