Manufactured from TPU which provides easy to use buttons and switches. Provided with adjustable lanyards and are guaranteed to IPX 8 (under water to 5m).
- It means you can use your iPad Pro safely outdoors in the wet
- and your touchscreen will work normally.
- Get HD video through the LENZFLEX™ optically-clear windows – both front and back.
- Your iPad Pro should float in this case – but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
Weight: Case: 6.6oz / 187g Shoulder strap: 2.0oz / 56g