Petzl Twin Pulley
High strength, high efficiency double Prusik pulley
High-strength double pulley designed for rescue professionals to set up progress capture systems of high mechanical advantage.
- Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in progress capture systems
- Parallel mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for creating different types of hauling systems, including the most complex
- Large diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Accepts up to three karabiners to facilitate use
- Rope compatibility: 7 to 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 51 Millimetre
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 97 Percent
- Maximum working load: 2 x 3 kN x 2 = 12 kN
- Weight: 450g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 General Use.