The IONIC Throw Bags are manufactured in 600 denier rip-stop fabric to ensure a rugged and durable construction. The main body of the Throw Bag is a one piece design for extra strength as many Throw Bags have a separate collar stitched onto the main body of the bag which can separate.
The Throw Bag is fully lined with a foam insert for added buoyancy which is especially useful when in use in a substantial flow.
The Throw Bag is supplied with a 10mm floating rope with a breaking strength of 100KN.
- Supplied with 10mm high visibility polypropylene floating rope
- Reinforced base panel and collar
- Safety User notice printed on the collar
- Double stitched webbing tethering loop on base
- 360° reinforced reflective markings
- Drawstring closure with toggle fastener
- Webbing attached loop on the collar
- Twin belt loops incorporated into reflective panels
- Elasticated loops on side to house a light stick
- Non corrosive eyelets
- Sizes available: 15m, 20m, 25m
- Packed dimensions: Length 27cm x Diameter 35cm
- Colour: Red
Pairs with Safequip Throw Bag Belt