The Seafit Advantage is a commercial grade automatic Lifejacket providing over 300N of buoyancy. The bladder has been designed to provide ‘kick buoyancy’ to improve the self-righting function. The outer cover is manufactured from a hard wearing polyester fabric and the Lifejacket is fitted with a UML Mk5 inflation mechanism as standard.
Key features include:
- Durable hard wearing polyester outer cover
- Bladder design with ‘kick buoyancy’ for improved self-righting
- Fully adjustable waistbelt
- Easy to use Side Release Buckle fastening/closure
- SOLAS approved lifejacket whistle
- UML Mk 5 Inflation Mechanism
- Velcro outer cover closure
- Crotch strap system fitted as standard
- Webbing lifting becket
- Manual override lanyard
- Uses standard 60g cylinder
- Service indicator window
- Internal attachment point for a water activated light
- EN Certification: EN ISO 12402 – 2
- Unique serial number for positive ID
- Colour available: Red
- Supplied with its own stowage bag
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AVAILABLE
- Bar coding for asset tracking
- Logo service
To discuss any optional extras or servicing requirements, please contact our service department on 01259 727835 or email email@example.com for further information.
It is recommended that Lifejackets used in the commercial/professional rescue sector are inspected on a regular basis and serviced annually.