This vertical right-angle compact tactical flashlight can clip onto a turn-out gear, ACH or onto the elastic head strap for a head lamp. It’s super bright, can be operated easily with gloves and is encased in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer housing.
Gear Keeper Tether features specta nylon line with 36″ extension and 6oz. retraction force.
Gear keeper makes your job easier while preventing loss of light.
- C4 LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Glass lens, gasket sealed.
- 3 modes:High – 7000 candela peak beam intensity, 170 lumens, 3.75 hours run time. Low – 700 candela peak beam intensity, 17 lumens, 30 hours run time. Strobe – 6 hours run time.
- Two 3 Volt “3R 123A” lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years.
- Head mounted push-button switch provides one-handed momentary or constant on operation.
- Fast double from off to activate strobe mode; fast triple click from off to activate low mode.
- 90 degree head. One meter impact resistance tested. IPX4 rated design; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes.
- Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods.
- Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions.
- LED solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- Individually serialized for positive identification.
- L x W x D: 5.22″ x 1.25″ x 1″
Please note that some of our Streamlight products can take 4-6 weeks delivery time, if we do not have the item in stock. We will let you know if we have the item in stock and your expected lead time when sending your order confirmation.
We are not permitted to sell Streamlight products out with the UK.