Vulcan® LED ATEX RECHARGEABLE LANTERN
Standard Version Model
ATEX-rated for Category 3 (Zones 2 and 22) locations. IECEx-rated for Group IIC and IIIC locations. For use in places with an explosive atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is not likely to occur in normal operation, but if it does, only occurs for short periods. It has a maximum surface temperature of <120°C Gas, 65°C Dust.
Product Data Sheet: Vulcan LED Hand Lamps
- C4® LED with high, low and blink modes
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation
- Lightweight lithium ion battery recharge in 5 hours
- IP66; dust tight and water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- Fits all the existing Vulcan series charging bases/racks already in service
- Uses the same battery as the previous model ATEX Fire Vulcan LED
- Lumens: 70.00 – 180.00
- Candela: 40000 – 100000
- Range of Light / Distance 632 meters
- Runtime: 3.50 – 7.50 hours
- Battery Style: Rechargeable
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Length 7.780 inches (19.76 centimeters)
- Weight: 1 pounds 14.880 ounces (875.43 grams)
- Colour: International Safety Orange
- Safety Ratings: InMetro, IECEx, ATEX
- Battery Quantity: 1
Please note that some of our Streamlight products can take 4-6 weeks delivery time, if we do not have the item in stock. We will let you know if we have the item in stock and your expected lead time when sending your order confirmation.
We are not permitted to sell Streamlight products out with the UK.