The X-TRACT technical rescue glove has been designed to meet the demands of technical situations whilst operating in the most demanding conditions.
Manufactured using Clarino and Schoeller stretch fabric the X-tract offers the highest levels of durability without any compromise on fit, flexibility and overall performance. With the added Armotex protection on the palm and fingers and full Kevlar lining on both the palm and back of hand, the X-tract will protect the hands of rescuers in all types of environment.
- Durable Clarino® synthetic leather on the fingers, thumb and palm areas
- Schoeller® Dynamic stretch fabric shell
- Armotex® added protection
- Twin needle Kevlar® stitching throughout
- Full Kevlar® lining for cut and puncture resistance
- PU reinforced finger tip gripping zones
- EVA padding to provide good shock absorption from power tools etc
- Elasticated wrist debris cuffs
- EVA knuckle and back of hand impact protection
- Machine washable 30ºc
- EN: certified: EN:388, EN:420, EN:407
Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL