|In light of the rapidly changing worldwide situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we would like to take the opportunity to update all of our customers of our preparations.|
At Safequip, we do not anticipate any major disruptions to our operations and we are running business as usual, however we are prepared for any unforeseen events that may arise in the upcoming weeks.
Our main office telephone number remains as 01259 727835, however you may be transferred over to a staff mobile due to remote working.
In order to react and reduce any risk or spread of the virus and to ensure business continuity, we have taken the following steps:
• Our dedicated members of staff are fully equipped to work from home
• Customer and internal meetings will be held by telephone/Skype calls rather than face-to-face
• Any members of staff showing symptoms, or who have family members showing symptoms, are being asked to self-isolate for 14 days
• Thoroughly disinfecting our offices every day and practicing good hygiene
• Restricting access to our site for any visitors
• Implementing a no-contact policy, inclusive of our offices and any deliveries
We do not currently foresee any substantial impact on the continuity of our service, but should the situation change we will advise our customers immediately.
Remember to stay safe, we are in this together.